- Supports healthy sinus function
- Contains traditional herbs that support healthy breathing
- Promotes healthy nasal passages1-6
Helps Support Healthy Sinus Function
These days, scientists are looking for new approaches to support healthy breathing and healthy nasal passages. In Japan, researchers have made brilliant strides promoting a beneficial effect on sinuses with an enzyme called serrapeptase (PeptiZyme SP®-), which is responsible for breaking down the walls of the silkworm's cocoon. In humans, PeptiZyme SP® supports healthy sinus function and promotes better overall breathing.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) also offers top-rated herbs that have long been used to help support healthy breathing.
Sinetic supports healthy sinus function with a carefully chosen blend of herbs and enzymes that are known to support healthy breathing and healthy nasal passages.1-6
Scutellaria baicalensis has been shown to optimize immune system functions, which supports healthy sinus function.
Red magnolia (Magnolia liliiflora) is derived from magnolia flower buds and is commonly used in Asia to support healthy breathing.
Xanthium sibiricum is commonly taken with red magnolia in traditional herbal formulas and, in TCM, is considered useful for supporting healthy nasal passages. Xanthium is known to contain a potent glycoside, xanthanol, as well as hydroquinone.
Centipeda minima and Andrographis paniculata also have ancient reputations and are used in many supplements around the world to support healthy nasal passages.4-6
-PeptiZyme SP® is a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes and Biochemicals Co.
Contents: 60 Capsules
- Nirale, NM, and Mala D Menon. -Topical Formulations of Serratiopeptidase: Development and Pharmacodynamic Evaluation.- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 72.1 (2010): 65-71. Print.
- Zhang, Nan. -A Herbal Composition of Scutellaria baicalensis and Eleutherococcus senticosus Shows Potent Anti-Inflammatory Effects in an Ex Vivo Human Mucosal Tissue Model.- Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2012 (2012): 673145. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.
- Kim ,EH, et al. -Anti-inflammatory effects of Scutellaria baicalensis extract via suppression of immune modulators and MAP kinase signaling molecules.- Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 126.2 (2009): 320-331. Print.
- Soetardjo, Surjani. -Chemical Composition and Biological Activity of the Centipeda minima (Asteraceae).- Malaysian Journal of Nutrition. 13.1 (2007): 81-7. Print.
- Coon, JT, and E Ernst. -Andrographis paniculata in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections: a systematic review of safety and efficacy.- Planta Medica. 70.4 (2004): 293-8. Print.
- Lin, FL, et al. -Antioxidant, antioedema and analgesic activities of Andrographis paniculata extracts and their active constituent andrographolide.- Phytotherapy Research. 23.7 (2009): 958-64. Print.