- Helps reduce water retention
- Helps reduce occasional bloating
- Provides nutrient support to the kidneys
- Helps promote kidney function1-4
- Encourages vitality
- Gluten free
Experience the Power of Centuries-Old Tibetan and Chinese Medicine
The kidneys are a pair of organs that work together with your liver to cleanse your blood and keep it chemically balanced. Each day, your kidneys refine approximately 200 quarts of blood to extract 2 quarts of waste and excess water which is sent to your bladder to be excreted as urine.
A healthy pair of kidneys and urinary system can help you eliminate waste water efficiently and help reduce water retention and occasional bloating, and encourage greater vitality. RenalSur contains a blend of traditional Tibetan and Chinese herbal ingredients that work together to promote kidney function.1-4
Cordyceps sinensis, the -caterpillar fungus-, contains a polysaccharide known as CPS-2. This chemical compound has powerful antioxidant properties that promote kidney function. One long-term research study found that cordyceps extract supported healthy renal function. Cordyceps supplementation may help reduce water retention, bloating, and other signs of poorly functioning kidneys.1, 2
Astragalus extract has powerful antioxidant effects, which help protect the kidneys from free radical damage. It may also help support the maintenance of blood sugar levels. This is important, because when blood sugar levels are out of balance, kidney function is negatively affected.3, 4
American ginseng also plays a role in supporting balanced blood sugar levels that can promote kidney function.
Resveratrol is usually discussed in terms of cardiovascular health. But the same antioxidant properties which make resveratrol an effective cardio health booster also help promote kidney function, encourage vitality, and reduce water retention and bloating.
Contents: 60 Capsules
- Lin, Bao-qin, and Shao-ping Li. -Cordyceps as an Herbal Drug.- Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd ed. Florida: CRC, 2011. Print.
- Wang, Y, et al. -Protection of chronic renal failure by a polysaccharide from Cordyceps sinensis.- Fitoterapia. 81.5 (2010): 397-402. Print.
- -Astragalus.- UMM.edu. University of Maryland Medical Center. Web. 7 Jan. 2014.
- Ai, P, et al. -Aqueous extract of Astragali Radix induces human natriuresis through enhancement of renal response to a trial natriuretic peptide.- Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 116.3 (2008): 413-21. Print.