- GardaVita's best-selling antioxidant product
- Unique blend of powerful compounds makes it the most comprehensive formula available to neutralize free radicals and stop oxidative damage1-7
- Includes selenium, which studies show may act as a powerful antioxidant to help support and maintain cell health3
- Plus a natural source of provitamin A called Betatene®, recognized as a potent antioxidant that supports body tissue and immune system health1, 2
A New Level of Antioxidant Protection to Help Neutralize Free Radicals
The next generation of free radical fighters, OxyPlus is our best-selling antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals and stop oxidative damage.1-7 This unique blend of powerful compounds makes it the most comprehensive formula available, and includes selenium, which studies show may act as a powerful antioxidant to help support and maintain cell health.3
Betatene®*: is a natural source of provitamin A derived from Dunaliella salina algae. It contains a several carotenoids, including natural beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and crytoxanthin, which are all powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals, stop oxidative damage, maintain cell health, and support the immune system health.1, 2
Selenium: delays the oxidation of fatty acids and helps preserve tissue elasticity to support and maintain cell health. Selenium also stimulates the body’s immune system.3
Red wine and grape seed: contain antioxidant compounds called polyphenols that support the cardiovascular system and stop oxidative damage.4
Green tea (Camellia sinensis): modern research has discovered that the reason why green tea is beneficial to health is because it contains a high level of antioxidants that neutralize free radicals.5
Citrus bioflavonoids: assist in the bioabsorption of key ingredients that help stop oxidative damage and support and maintain cell health.6
Alpha-lipoic acid: is a metabolic antioxidant that maintains the potential of the antioxidant vitamins C and E.7
So take your health to an entirely new level with OxyPlus—the new antioxidant advantage developed to support cells against the negative effects of free radicals.
*Betatene is a registered trademark of BASF.
Contents: 60 Capsules
- Adams, Alexandra K, Ellen O Wermuth, and Patrick E Mcbride. "Antioxidant Vitamins and the Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease." American Family Physician. 60.3 (1999): 895-902. Print.
- Paiva, SA, and RM Russell. "Beta-carotene and other carotenoids as antioxidants." Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 18.5 (1999): 426-33. Print.
- "Selenium." UMM.edu. University of Maryland Medical Center. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.
- Yilmaz, Y, and RT Toledo. "Major flavonoids in grape seeds and skins: antioxidant capacity of catechin, epicatechin, and gallic acid." Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. 52.2 (2004): 255-60. Print.
- "Green tea." UMM.edu. University of Maryland Medical Center. Web 10 Jan. 2014.
- Padayatty, SJ. "Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention." Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 22.1 (2005): 18-35. Print.
- Packer, L, EH Witt, and HJ Tritschler. "Alpha-Lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant." Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 19.2 (1995): 227-50. Print.