Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil are some of the most popular cardio health supplements in the world. Omega-3 fatty acids contain EPA and DHA, which clinical studies have shown may help lower cholesterol and blood pressure within normal range, and support healthy circulation.1 Omega3Q10 is supercharged fish oil with CoQ10, a powerful antioxidant that plays a vital role in cellular energy production, plus other cardio health ingredients such as Lycopene, Folic acid, Vitamin E, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B6, and B12. This synergistic combination of ingredients is the ultimate hero for your heart.
- Increases good HDL cholesterol, lowers triglycerides and LDL
- Improves circulation
- Promotes healthy blood pressure
- Balances homocysteine levels
- Prevents fatty buildup in the arteries and heart
- Creates more energy to fuel the heart
Omega3Q10 Is Supercharged Fish Oil for Complete Cardio Health Care
Omega3Q10 contains quality fish oil (55% concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids) plus a few other weapons of choice for cardio health that you won't find in regular fish oil supplements. We've supercharged our fish oil with Lycopene, CoQ10, Folic acid, Vitamin E, L-Carnitine, B6, and B12 so that you've got even more cardio health protection for value.
How Omega3Q10's Ingredients Complement Each Other
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish contain EPA and DHA which help reduce inflammation that can lead to heart disease. Omega-3 fatty acids have been the subject of numerous clinical studies which have found them to be beneficial to cardiovascular health and other areas such as the mood, memory, eyesight, joints, and circulation.1
Lycopene is the compound responsible for the bright red coloration in fruits and vegetables. Besides being a pigment molecule, Lycopene is also one of nature's strongest antioxidants.
Lycopene's antioxidant properties prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol-the bad type of cholesterol that can damage and clog up the arteries in your circulatory system. Lycopene helps reduce the stickiness in your blood, lowers C-reactive protein levels (which indicate high levels of inflammation-the true cause of heart disease), and prevents hardening of the arteries for superior cardio health protection.2
CoQ10 is the important cofactor that assists the energy production process in your cells. Energy in your cells in turn provides energy to your tissues and organs, such as the heart. CoQ10 levels decline naturally as you age and if you-re taking a cholesterol-lowering statin drug, you need to be especially careful since these medications can lower CoQ10 levels. Fortunately, supplementation can restore these levels.3
Research has shown that CoQ10 is even more absorbable when you take it with Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, which is why our formulators have added included it in Omega3Q10 for added cardiovascular health benefits.
Folic acid supports the health of your blood vessels and circulatory system. Studies have shown that folic acid is especially helpful in lowering homocysteine levels. High levels of homocysteine have been linked to increased risk of heart disease.4,5
Vitamin E, like lycopene, is an antioxidant that can help prevent oxidation of LDL cholesterol. It also helps prevent blood clots, reduces blood pressure within normal range, and may help improve your cardio health.
L-carnitine helps your body convert fat into energy and can help prevent the buildup of fatty tissue around vital organs such as the heart. It works with CoQ10 to increase your energy levels and improve your cardio health.6
Vitamin B6 and B12 work with Folic acid to help reduce homocysteine levels and lower your risk of heart disease for even more cardio health backup.
Contents: 60 Softgels
- Franzen-Castle, Lisa D, and Paula Ritter-Gooder. -Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids.- NEB Guide. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 2010. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.
- Kim, JY, et al. -Effects of lycopene supplementation on oxidative stress and markers of endothelial function in healthy men.- Atherosclerosis. 215.1 (2011):189-95. Print.
- Weber, C. -Effect of dietary coenzyme Q10 as an antioxidant in human plasma.- Molecular Aspects of Medicine. 15 Suppl (1994): s97-102. Print.
- Molina-López, Jorge, et al. -Effect of folic acid supplementation on homocysteine concentration and association with training in handball players.- Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 10:10. 2013. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.
- Tian, Rong, and Joanne S Ingwall. -How Does Folic Acid Cure Heart Attacks-- Circulation. 117 (2008): 1772-1774. Print.
- "Carnitine (L-Carnitine)." UMM.edu. University of Maryland Medical Center. Web 10 Jan. 2014.