- Each easy-to-swallow softgel contains 1000 mg of fish oil
- The best quality fish oil at the best price
- This nutritional oil is high in two important omega-3 essential fatty acids: EPA and DHA
- Contains essential fatty acids that are important for heart health, brain health, and joint health1-2
A Rich, Natural Source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
Fish oil is one of the best natural sources of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are considered to be -essential for health- because they are necessities for a number of health areas, such as heart health, brain health, and joint health.1-2
Your body can-t produce omega-3s on its own, so you must obtain them from food sources. Fish oil, unlike vegetarian sources of omegas, contains high amounts of the fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid (EPA and DHA). Studies have shown that EPA and DHA support healthy circulation, help reduce inflammation, and help support overall health.1,2
Each Omega-3 Fish Oil softgel contains 1000 mg of fish oil per serving and healthy omega-3 essential fatty acids that support heart health, brain health, and joint health.
Contents: 60 Softgels
- -Omega-3 Supplements: An Introduction.- NIH.gov. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.
- Franzen-Castle, Lisa D, and Paula Ritter-Gooder. -Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids.- NEB Guide. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 2010. Web. 10 Jan. 2014.