- Contains 1200 mg of MSM per serving, the amount needed to promote joint flexibility, joint elasticity, and comfort
- Contains three other joint-specific nutrients: Vitamin C, Collagen (from chicken), and Corydalis yanhusuo
- MSM helps every cell in the body eliminate waste more efficiently, making it a powerful detoxifier.1
- Helps improve joint flexibility and strength in connective tissues2-4
- Aid in rebuilding collagen5, 6
- Gluten free
A Powerful Companion in the World of Active Living: Five Key Ingredients in One Amazing Formula
MSM may help support joint flexibility and joint elasticity by maintaining healthy sulfur levels in the joints. In a preliminary, double-blind study of 118 people, participants who took MSM daily for 12 weeks reported positive results and continued joint mobility and comfort compared to control subjects.
Mega MSM is a unique formula that includes:
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): an organic form of sulfur that is essential for the production of collagen in cartilage and connective tissue. MSM increases the amount of collagen the body produces, helping to improve joint flexibility and joint elasticity.1-4
Collagen (from chicken): ths naturally occurring protein is one of the main constituents of connective tissue.5, 6
Vitamin C: an antioxidant which is also essential to collagen production for maintaining strong cartilage and promoting joint flexibility.
Corydalis yanhusuo: another traditional herb that helps relieve sore, aching joints.7
Mega MSM is a powerful formula with natural ingredients that promote joint flexibility, joint elasticity, and comfort.
Click here to read the full version of our published clinical study.
Contents: 120 Capsules
- -The MSM Miracle.- MSM Medical Information Foundation. 2005. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Kim Yoon-Hee, et al. -The Anti-in-ammatory Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced In-ammatory Responses in Murine Macrophages.- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 32.4 (2009): 651-656. Print.
- Kim, LS, et al. -Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. M14.3 (2006): 286-94. Print.
- Nimni, Marcel E, Bo Han, and Fabiola Cordoba. -Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet-- Nutrition & Metabolism. 4.24 (2007). Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Wei, Wei, et al. -A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III clinical trial of chicken type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis.- Arthritis Research & Therapy. 11 (2009): R180. Print.
- Crowley, David C, et al. -Safety and efficacy of undenatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a clinical trial.- International Journal of Medical Science. 6.6 (2009): 312-321. Print.
- Yuan, CS, et al. -Effects of Corydalis yanhusuo and Angelicae dahuricae on cold pressor-induced pain in humans: a controlled trial.- Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 44.11 (2004): 1323-7. Print.