Do you think you have what it takes to make already established brand the next big thing? Are you a guru of all things brand and display advertising related?
We are the leading health and wellness supplement brand whose products sell internationally and are looking for someone to join our marketing team to push brand awareness and product visibility to the next level.
The Online Media Buyer is a key role within our newly formed digital marketing department. In this role, you will be responsible for purchasing display ad impressions across both mobile and desktop devices. The role calls for extensive forecasting using various cost structures (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.) and strong relationship building with publishers.
We are looking for someone who enjoys finding new opportunities to expand branding, increase traffic to web properties, working with metrics, enjoys problem solving, and who has a competitive, team-oriented mentality.
• Analyze online media buys to meet volume, CPA, and ROI goals
• Online media planning/buying, campaign development and performance analysis
• Prospect new opportunities with current or new publishers
• Analyze opportunities with prospective advertisers to suit our product lines
• Negotiate deals with publishers
• Optimizing placements and targeting online media buys
• Find, evaluate, and negotiate placements with online publishers
• Identify top leading potential sites / avenues for digital advertising opportunities
• Execute, analyze, and optimize online acquisition campaigns
• Analyze campaign ROI
• Administer monthly media plan
• Manage product lines through all necessary digital advertising channels.
• Identifies missed opportunities for campaign improvement.
• Assist SEO & SEM to improve our products and brand exposure.
• Initiate other digital marketing efforts to find ways to help grow sales and profits.
• Assist digital branding across multiple platforms, text, graphics, video, infographics, etc.
• Graduate with a B.A. or M.A. in Marketing, Communications, Psychology
(appropriate business experience or Business management from a reputable university.)
• Experience with online media buys and analysis
• 5+ years’ experience digital brand management, online media buying, plus SEO/SEM/PPC experience.
• A proven professional record of accomplishment of success and growth of brands and products.
• Significant experience in the health & wellness and supplement industry.
• Complete understanding of Google AdWords, BingAds, and other PPC tools.
Who we are looking for:
• You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
• You will be working with other experts and will need to adopt our company philosophies and practices.
• Ability to think strategically through various channels.
• Extensive knowledge of current interactive technologies and best practices.
• This is an in-house professional job consisting of 40 hours a week, choice of 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, or 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Starting salary: Will depend on the depth of knowledge and experience.
• Health benefits available.
We are very selective in our hire because we believe personality and ability to gel as a team member is just as important as experience and accolades. We are looking for the right person to fit in with our team of professionals. We would prefer a candidate with experience in the health and wellness industry. However, if you do not, please explain how your current skill set and previous work history can transpose to our company. If you think you have what it takes to join a growing business in a booming market full of personal and professional opportunities send us your current resume, cover letter, any supporting documents (links/profiles/examples etc.), and please ensure you include salary history & requirements for consideration (all applications without the above will not be selected for further consideration).
Interested? Please e-mail your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org