Improved HHF-Healthy Heart Formula gives your body's "engine" a well-deserved -tune-up.- Your heart is essential to life, and now you can give it the nutrients it wants for maximum support. Now with higher concentrations of rosemary, garlic, olive leaf, and Crataegus oxyacantha, HHF supports heart health from the inside out so you can continue enjoying healthy and active days.1-3
- HHF-Healthy Heart Formula contains vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts that support cardiovascular health
- Supports optimal heart function1-3
Supports a Healthy Heart and Optimal Heart Function
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha):Hawthorn contains many substances that may benefit the heart. Antioxidant flavonoids-including OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins)-are thought to support energy metabolism in the healthy heart muscle by its apparent ability to maximize oxygen utilization. Clinical trials have also suggested that Hawthorne extract supports heart health by maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.1
Olive leaf (Olea europea): Olive leaf extract been studied for its apparent ability to help support optimal blood flow, and it is a welcome addition to HHF-Healthy Heart Formula.2
Garlic (Allium sativum): Researchers believe that garlic extract supports heart health because it contains antioxidants that may support blood vessel flexibility by countering the ravaging effect of free radicals.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): Rosemary supports heart health with antioxidant flavonoids that support healthy circulation. Rosemary extract contains Diosmin, a flavonoid long studied for its marked ability to promote capillary flexibility. It is also speculated that the rosmarinic acid, found in the aromatic oil of Rosemary, increases the production of chemical compounds in the blood called prostaglandins, which promote vascular health.
Red wine and grape seed extract: Polyphenols-notably resveratrol-found in red wine and purple grape seed extract appear to have a positive influence on cardiovascular function. Clinical trials have demonstrated that grape seed extract supports heart health by promoting more desirable lipid levels in the blood.3
Vitamins A, C, and E: These antioxidant vitamins help further protect the cells making up the cardiovascular system from oxidation.
Zinc, Selenium, and Manganese: These minerals have also been blended in HHF-Healthy Heart Formula, in just the right proportions, to support optimal heart function.
Contents: 90 Capsules
- Koch, Egon, and Fathi Abdul Malek. -Standardized Extracts from Hawthorn Leaves and Flowers in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disorders - Preclinical and Clinical Studies.- Planta Medica. 77.11 (2011): 1123-1128. Print.
- Singh, Indu, et al. -The effects of polyphenols in olive leaves on platelet function.- Nutrition, Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases. 18.2 (2008): 127-132. Print.
- Li, Huige, Ning Xia, and Ulrich Förstermann. -Cardiovascular effects and molecular targets of resveratrol.- Nitric Oxide. 26.2 (2012): 102-110. Print.