- Supports healthy blood sugar, nutrient balance, and supports overall wellness1-6
- Developed by doctors and dieticians for optimal blood sugar support
- With a patented blend of 10 specific botanical extracts
- Helps support nutrient balance and supports overall wellness
Supports Overall Wellness
GlucoVita supports healthy blood sugar with a patented blend of 10 specific botanical extracts.1-6 GlucoVita can also help support nutrient balance and improve general well-being, as well as quality of life.
Indian Kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium): Known in Ayurvedic medicine to help prevent the absorption of glucose, specifically in the intestines.
Jambolan (Syzygium cumini): This plant has traditionally been used for blood sugar support and nutrient balance.1
Cluster fig (Ficus racemosai): Studies show that cluster fig supports healthy blood sugar levels. In addition to blood sugar support, it also has a pronounced cholesterol-lowering effect.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecumi): Fenugreek has unique properties that promote blood sugar support and nutrient balance.2, 3
Bael tree (Pterocarpus marsupiumi): Bael is used to maintain a healthy intestinal surface in Ayurvedic medicine.4
Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre): This plant helps curb the appetite and supports overall wellness.5
Bitter melon (Momordica charantia): Bitter melon, also known as bitter gourd, supports healthy blood sugar levels within normal limits according to traditional use. Bitter melon is a natural source of antioxidants.3
Neem (Azadirachta indica): This plant is a systemic purifier and supports normal skin health, clean blood flow, and nutrient balance.
Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia): Tinospora is used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the immune system and the body's natural response to irritation. It provides nutrient balance and supports overall wellness.6
Indian Cassia (Cinnamomum tamala): Cassia is used to support healthy veins, which is important for blood sugar support.3
Contents: 180 Capsules
- Sharma, Suman Bala. -Ameliorative Effect of Active Principle Isolated from Seeds of Eugenia jambolana on Carbohydrate Metabolism in Experimental Diabetes.- Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2011 (2011): 789871. 9 pages. Web. 7 Jan. 2014.
- Zhou, J, L Chan, and S Zhou. -Trigonelline: a plant alkaloid with therapeutic potential for diabetes and central nervous system disease.- Current Medicinal Chemistry. 19.21 (2012): 3523-31. Print.
- Deng, R. -A review of the hypoglycemic effects of five commonly used herbal food supplements.- Recent Patents on Food, Nutrition & Agriculture. 4.1 (2012): 50-60. Print.
- Saha S, and R Verma. -Inhibitory potential of traditional herbs on a-amylase activity.- Pharmaceutical Biology. 50.3 (2012): 326-31. Print.
- Shanmugasundaram, ER, et al. -Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.- Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 30.3 (1990): 281-94. Print.
- Chougale, Ashok D, et al. -Alpha glucosidase inhibition by stem extract of Tinospora cordifolia.- Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry. 24.4 (2009): 998-1001. Print.