- Over 4 million bottles sold
- Offer you 19 premier antiaging vitality nutrients for mind and body
- Clinically proven
- Gluten free
- Enhance your mood, hone your thinking and support a healthy heart with this renowned antiaging vitality formula1-12
- DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylchonline. It is the choline inside cells that is converted to phosphatidylcholine, used in the building and repair of cell membranes, especially in the brain.1
- Feel the invigorating power of youth
Vitality Formula to Preserve Your Youth
How can you put vitality back into your life- With G.H.3., the renowned antiaging vitality formula, G.H.3. offers you 19 premier antiaging vitality nutrients that have been studied by some of the most prestigious research universities in the U.S. and Europe, including Ginkgo biloba, Hypericum perforatum, the vital amino acids PABA and DMAE, glutathione, pyridoxine and other key nutrients that help support healthy aging.1-12 Now you can enhance your mood, hone your thinking and support a healthy heart with G.H.3. It's perfect for both men and women!
Feel the invigorating power of youth, with GH3 antiaging vitality formula.
DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol): a precursor to choline and acetylcholine. Choline is converted to phosphatidylcholine in the brain that helps repair cell membranes and supports neuro health.1
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid): enhances this vitality formula by aiding blood cell formation, metabolizing proteins and providing antioxidant protection to help prevent premature aging.
Ginkgo biloba: contains antioxidant compounds called flavonoids and terpenoids which have been found to be potent antioxidants that help support healthy aging.2
L-glutathione: can be found in the watery interior of the body's cells where it helps protect the DNA from oxidation to prevent premature aging of cells.
St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum an antiaging herb that has been studied time and again for its marked ability to support a positive mood.3
Folic acid, B12 and B6: help the body rid itself of a metabolic byproduct called homocysteine, which has been associated with cardiovascular challenges.4
Niacin: helps reduce cholesterol.
Riboflavin: : increases energy levels and boosts the immune system. Riboflavin also helps support healthy aging by maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.5
Calcium: has been added to this antiaging vitality formula to help maintain the balance of bone construction and resorption.6, 7
Magnesium: aids nerve and muscle function, supports the immune system and helps maintain proper bone mass.8
Zinc: stimulates the body's immune system and plays a role in cell growth and wound healing.7, 9, 10
Chromium:helps regulate insulin levels in this vitality formula.
Vitamin A: supports antiaging by promoting healthy skeletal growth and healthy skin, eyes and hair.7
Vitamin C: is needed for the production of collagen in skin to promote a more youthful appearance and help support healthy aging.11
Vitamin E: enhances the effectiveness of this antiaging vitality formula by protecting body tissues from oxidative damage.7, 12
Contents: 60 Tablets
- Dimpfel, W, W Wedekind W, and I Keplinger. -Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states.- European Journal of Medical Research. 8.5 (2003): 183-91. Print.
- Brown, Louise A, Leigh M. Riby, and Jonathon L. Reay. -Supplementing Cognitive Aging: A Selective Review of the Effects of Ginkgo Biloba and a Number of Everyday Nutritional Substances.- Experimental Aging Research. 36.1 (2009): 105-122. Print.
- Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. Ed. IFF Benzie and S Wachtel-Galor. 2nd ed. Florida: CRC Press, 2011. Print.
- McNutty, H, et al. -Homocysteine, B-vitamins and CVD.- Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 67.2 (2008): 232-7. Print.
- Mazur-Bialy, AI, B Buchala B, and B Plytycz. -Riboflavin deprivation inhibits macrophage viability and activity - a study on the RAW 264.7 cell line.- British Journal of Nutrition. 110.3 (2013): 509-14. Print.
- Brain Aging: Models, Methods, and Mechanisms. Ed. DR Riddle. Florida: CRC Press, 2007. Print.
- Thomas, David R. -Vitamins in Aging, Health, and Longevity.- Clinical Interventions in Aging. 1.1 (2006): 81-91. Print.
- Barbagallo, M, and LJ Dominguez. -Magnesium and aging.- Current Pharmaceutical Design. 16.7 (2010): 832-9. Print.
- Fabris, N, and E Mocchegiani. -Zinc, human diseases and aging.- Aging. 7.2 (1995): 77-93. Print.
- Vasto, S, et al. -Inflammation, genes and zinc in ageing and age-related diseases.- Biogerontology. 7.5-6 (2006): 315-27. Print.
- Masaki, H. -Role of antioxidants in the skin: anti-aging effects.- Journal of Dermatological Science. 58.2 (2010): 85-90. Print.
- Masaki, KH, KG Losonczy, and G Izmirlian. -Association of vitamin E and C supplement use with cognitive function and dementia in elderly men.- Neurology. 54 (2000): 1265-1272. Print.