- Each tablet is enteric coated to help ensure that the probiotic strains are protected from the harsh digestive acids in your stomach so that they can reach your colon where they are needed the most.
- Your body needs probiotic bacteria like those found in Florametric for proper digestion
- Gluten free
- Contains an array of beneficial probiotics to restore your body's natural equilibrium
- Promotes healthy digestion, encourages regularity and bowel health support, enhances lactose digestion, and supports immune function1-3
- Included in our proprietary blend are 11 potent probiotic strains of -good- bacteria
- Also contains healthy prebiotics in the form of NutraFlora®-, a patented form of fructooligosaccharides, which nourish the probiotics
Restore Your Balance of Natural Intestinal Flora with the Power of Probiotics!
Your body needs probiotics like those found in Florametric for proper digestion. Stress, dietary deficiencies, and, most of all, age can all take their toll on your body's balance of natural intestinal flora.
Florametric offers all the benefits of friendly flora-without the sugar, fat, or hard-to-digest lactose found in other common sources such as yogurt-and promotes healthy digestion, bowel health support, and enhances lactose digestion.1-3
Florametric contains an array of beneficial pre- and probiotics to restore your body's natural intestinal flora and help promote healthy digestion, encourage regularity and bowel health, enhance lactose digestion, and support immune function. This innovative formula:
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Encourages regularity and bowel health support
- Propagates more -good- bacteria
- Enhances lactose digestion
- Supports immune function
- Helps restore your body's natural intestinal flora1-3
Florametric also contains NutraFlora® P-95, a patented form of fructooligosaccharide that serves as prebiotic food for the good bacteria.
Make your next gut reaction a good one-get Florametric today!
-NutraFlora® P-95 is a registered trademark of GTC Nutrition.
Contents: 60 Tablets
- Shoaf, Kari, et al. -Prebiotic Galactooligosaccharides Reduce Adherence of Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli to Tissue Culture Cells.- Infection and Immunity. 74.12 (2006): 6920-6928. Print.
- Scaldaferri, Franco, et al. -Gut Microbial Flora, Prebiotics, and Probiotics in IBD: Their Current Usage and Utility.- BioMed Research International. 2013 (2013): 1-9. Print.
- Lomax, AR, and PC Calder. -Probiotics, immune function, infection and inflammation: a review of the evidence from studies conducted in humans.- Current Pharmaceutical Design. 15.13 (2009): 1428-518. Print.