Natural coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in every cell in the body, and is necessary for the production of energy. This heart-friendly antioxidant supports every tissue in your body that requires energy.
- Support a healthy heart1-3
- CoQ10 levels decrease with age, so supplementation is beneficial
Support a Healthy Heart with This Powerful Antioxidant
CoQ10 is a heart-friendly antioxidant that assists the cells of your body in the production of energy. It is primarily used by the mitochondria and is essential to cells and tissue. CoQ10 is especially vital to cholesterol-lowering statin drug users as these drugs may greatly decrease CoQ10 in the body.2
The human body can produce natural coenzyme Q10 on its own, but it needs the basics from a person's diet to start from. CoQ10 is also the subject of a wide range of clinical studies; it appears that its fundamental necessity in your body may make it useful in a broad range of applications for optimal body health.1-3
Natural coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, so taking a CoQ10 supplement can be beneficial to support a healthy heart and other tissues requiring energy. This heart-friendly antioxidant may also have antiaging benefits, too, since antioxidants can help protect cells from free radical damage.4
Contents: 30 Softgels
- Beal, MF. -Therapeutic effects of coenzyme Q10 in neurodegenerative diseases.- Methods in Enzymology. 382 (2004): 473-87. Print.
- Langsjoen, PH, et al. -Treatment of statin adverse effects with supplemental Coenzyme Q10 and statin drug discontinuation.- Biofactors. 25.1-4 (2005): 147-52. Print.
- Rosenfeldt, F, et al. -Systematic review of effect of coenzyme Q10 in physical exercise, hypertension and heart failure.- Biofactors. 18.1-4 (2003): 91-100. Print.
- Morré, DM, et al. -Supplementation with CoQ10 lowers age-related (ar) NOX levels in healthy subjects.- Biofactors. 32.1-4 (2008): 221-30. Print.