with Bergamot, the Miracle Fruit from Italy
Reduce Your Cholesterol Within Normal Range Without Any Side Effects!
Researchers in Italy have discovered a miracle ingredient with amazing cholesterol-lowering properties that worked in as little as 30 days in clinical trials. For the first time ever in the U.S., that miracle ingredient that reduces cholesterol naturally is now available in CitriCholess®!
CitriCholess® contains Bergamot, plant sterols, and orange oil extract which can help lower cholesterol levels within normal range. Clinical trials show that Bergamot reduces cholesterol within normal range without any of the side effects of statin drugs. What's more, unlike other drugs that simply lower bad cholesterol, Bergamot also raises good cholesterol levels.
According to the FDA, eating food containing at least 400 mg per serving of plant sterol esters twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 800 mg, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Reduces total cholesterol within normal range
- Reduces LDL levels
- Reduces triglycerides levels
- Increases good choleseterol HDL
- Helps reduces blood sugar level
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Provides free-radical protection
- Clinically tested1-5
CitriCholess® contains Bergamonte, an extract of the Bergamot fruit native to the Calabria region in Italy that reduces cholesterol naturally. In double-blind, placebo-controlled research trials, Bergamot extract was clinically tested to lower bad LDL cholesterol levels by 38% and triglycerides by 38%. Trigylcerides are directly linked to weight gain and by managing their levels, Bergamot not only reduces cholesterol, but can also help promote healthy weight management.1-5
Unlike other natural cholesterol support products such as statins, red yeast rice, policosanol, and other forms of citrus, Bergamot was the only ingredient to address HDL and blood glucose levels. Bergamot not only reduces cholesterol within normal range, but was found to raise good HDL cholesterol by 38% and lower blood glucose levels 22%.1-5
Statins are the most widely prescribed drugs for managing high cholesterol, but one of their unfortunate side effects is that they lower CoQ10 production. CoQ10 is an essential cofactor for energy production in your body and your heart requires especially high levels of it. As you get older, your body's CoQ10 production slows down and less of it is stored in reserve. Bergamot reduces cholesterol levels without affecting CoQ10 production.
CitriCholess® also contains VegaPure®† 95 FF plant sterol esters, Citrus sinensis, and B vitamins for additional cholesterol support. Combined with Bergamot, these ingredients provide all-natural, effective cholesterol management without any unwanted side effects.
- Vegapure®† 95 FF plant sterol esters - plant sterol esters have been clinically shown to block cholesterol receptors in the digestive tract, lowering your total LDL (bad cholesterol) count
- Bergamonte--- (Bergamot Extract) - clinical trials show that Bergamonte reduces cholesterol within normal range without any side effects1-5
- Orange Oil - a source of D-limonene which has been shown to dissolve cholesterol
- Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, and Vitamin 12 - have been shown to help fight the formation of homocysteine that lets cholesterol get deposited around the heart6
†Vegapure® 95 FF is a registered trademark of BASF.
--Bergamonte- is a trademark of HP Ingredients.
Contents: 60 Softgels
- "Bergamonte." HP Ingredients. n.d. Web. 6 Jan. 2014.
- Cagan, Michelle. "Reverse Metabolic Syndrome-high blood sugar, high cholesterol, high triglycerides! -with this rare Italian fruit." Health Sciences Institute. HP Ingredients, Aug. 2010. Web. 6 Jan. 2014.
- Wright, Jonathan V. "-NEW- botanical breakthrough beats high blood sugar and cuts cholesterol naturally!" Nutrition Healing. Dec. 2012. Web. 6 Jan. 2014.
- Mollace, Vincenzo, et al. "Hypolipemic and hypoglycaemic activity of bergamot polyphenols: from animal models to human studies." Fitoterapia. 82.3 (2011): 309-16. Print.
- Gliozzi, M, et al. "Bergamot polyphenolic fraction enhances rosuvastatin-induced effect on LDL-cholesterol, LOX-1 expression and protein kinase B phosphorylation in patients with hyperlipidemia." International Journal of Cardiology. 170.2 (2013): 140-5. Print.
- McNutty, H, et al. "Homocysteine, B-vitamins and CVD." Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 67.2 (2008): 232-7.