Get the Best Bone/Joint Support with Our Best Formulas
We-ve combined three of our best and most effective bone and joint support products in one package so that you can experience the full benefits of healthy cartilage and bones.
Arthro8® is our clinically tested AR7 Joint Complex, Arthro-7®, made even better with hyaluronic acid for even greater joint support1-3. Mega MSM provides healthy sulfur needed by cartilage for joint mobility and elasticity4-10. OsteoNourish helps support bone density for a strong, healthy skeletal foundation11-18.
Arthro8®: We took our clinically proven AR7 Joint Complex in Arthro-7, which has sold over 8 million bottles, and made it even better by adding joint-lubricating hyaluronic acid. Arthro8 helps Relieve, Restore and Rebuild stiff, aging joints for maximum joint comfort and motion.1-3
Contents: 60 Capsules
Mega MSM: This organic form of sulfur is crucial to creating disulfide bonds that help reinforce cartilage tissue. We added Collagen, which is a fundamental building block of joint cartilage, as well as vitamin C which helps fight inflammation and is a cofactor in collagen synthesis.4-10
Contents: 120 Capsules
OsteoNourish: Our premier bone health formula contains a proprietary hops extract that slows down bone resorption so that healthy bone has time to rebuild. It also contains several bioavailable forms of calcium, vitamin D and magnesium to help strengthen bones.11-18
Contents: 120 Tablets
- Tashiro, Toshiyuki, et al. -Oral Administration of Polymer Hyaluronic Acid Alleviates Symptoms of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study over a 12-Month Period.- Scientific World Journal. 2012 (2012): 1-8. Print.
- Xie, Qingwen, et al. -Effects of Arthro-7® in relieving symptoms of osteoarthritis with mild to moderate arthralgia.- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements. 2013.5 (2013): 1-6. Web. 30 Dec. 2013.
- Xie, Qingwen, et al. -Effects of AR7 Joint Complex on arthralgia for patients with osteoarthritis: Results of a three-month study in Shanghai, China.- Nutrition Journal. 7.31 (2008): 1-6. Web. 30 Dec. 2013.
- -The MSM Miracle.- MSM Medical Information Foundation. 2005. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Kim Yoon-Hee, et al. -The Anti-in-ammatory Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced In-ammatory Responses in Murine Macrophages.- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 32.4 (2009): 651-656. Print.
- Kim, LS, et al. -Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. M14.3 (2006): 286-94. Print.
- Nimni, Marcel E, Bo Han, and Fabiola Cordoba. -Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet-- Nutrition & Metabolism. 4.24 (2007). Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Wei, Wei, et al. -A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III clinical trial of chicken type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis.- Arthritis Research & Therapy. 11 (2009): R180. Print.
- Crowley, David C, et al. -Safety and efficacy of undenatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a clinical trial.- International Journal of Medical Science. 6.6 (2009): 312-321. Print.
- Yuan, CS, et al. -Effects of Corydalis yanhusuo and Angelicae dahuricae on cold pressor-induced pain in humans: a controlled trial.- Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 44.11 (2004): 1323-7. Print.
- Reyes-Izquierdo, Tanya, et al. -Short-term Intake of Calcium Fructoborate Improves WOMAC and McGill Scores and Beneficially Modulates Biomarkers Associated with Knee Osteoarthritis: A Pilot Clinical Double-blinded Placebo-controlled Study.- American Journal of Biomedical Sciences. 4.2 (2012): 111-122. Print.
- Cranney, A, et al. -Effectiveness and safety of vitamin D in relation to bone health.- Evidence Report/Technology Assessment. (Full Rep). 158 (2007): 1-235. Print.
- Holick, Michael F. -Sunlight and vitamin D for bone health and prevention of autoimmune diseases, cancers, and cardiovascular disease.- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 80.6 (2004): 1678S-1688S. Print.
- Nieves, Jeri W. -Osteoporosis: the role of micronutrients.- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. May 81.5 (2005): 1232S-1239S. Print.
- Nordin, BE. -Calcium and osteoporosis.- Nutrition. 13.7-8 1997: 664-86. Print.
- Gennari, C. -Calcium and vitamin D nutrition and bone disease of the elderly.- Public Health Nutrition. 4.2B (2001): 547-59. Print.
- Jugdaohsingh, RJ, et al. -Dietary silicon intake is positively associated with bone mineral density in men and premenopausal women of the Framingham Offspring cohort.- Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 19.2 (2004): 297-307. Print.
- Schröder, HC, et al. -Biosilica-based strategies for treatment of osteoporosis and other bone diseases.- Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology. 52 (2011): 283-312. Print.