Get Double the Joint Support with Arthro8® and Mega MSM
We took our clinically proven AR7 Joint Complex in Arthro-7® plus joint-lubricating hyaluronic acid to give you even greater joint support and comfort with Arthro8®. Arthro8® will help relieve, rebuild and restore sore, stiff joints unlike any other joint support supplement available.1-3
Mega MSM provides methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), an organic form of sulfur, plus vitamin C and traditional Chinese herbs to help strengthen cartilage by creating disulfide bonds that link the glycosaminoglycans in collagen.4-10
We've paired Arthro8® and Mega MSM to give you double the joint restoration and double the joint relief.
We've paired two of our best-selling-and best working-joint health supplements together in a joint health package that provides the ultimate in relief and cartilage rebuilding.
Arthro8® contains the clinically proven AR7 Joint Complex plus joint-lubricating hyaluronic acid to provide unparalleled comfort and joint restoration to worn-down, aging joints.1-3 We improved upon an already great formula to bring you this new joint health breakthrough that will help:
- Relieve joint pain
- Rebuild cartilage
- Restore stiff, aging joints1-3
Contents: 60 Capsules
Mega MSM helps improve joint flexibility and elasticity by helping rebuild collagen that is an essential part of joint cartilage. Mega MSM contains 1200 mg of MSM per serving to help rebuild disulfide bonds in cartilage. Vitamin C and collagen also help strengthen the bonds in connective tissues and Chinese herbals aid joint comfort.4-10
Contents: 120 Capsules
- Tashiro, Toshiyuki, et al. -Oral Administration of Polymer Hyaluronic Acid Alleviates Symptoms of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study over a 12-Month Period.- Scientific World Journal. 2012 (2012): 1-8. Print.
- Xie, Qingwen, et al. -Effects of Arthro-7® in relieving symptoms of osteoarthritis with mild to moderate arthralgia.- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements. 2013.5 (2013): 1-6. Web. 30 Dec. 2013.
- Xie, Qingwen, et al. -Effects of AR7 Joint Complex on arthralgia for patients with osteoarthritis: Results of a three-month study in Shanghai, China.- Nutrition Journal. 7.31 (2008): 1-6. Web. 30 Dec. 2013.
- "The MSM Miracle." MSM Medical Information Foundation. 2005. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Kim Yoon-Hee, et al. -The Anti-in-ammatory Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced In-ammatory Responses in Murine Macrophages.- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 32.4 (2009): 651-656. Print.
- Kim, LS, et al. -Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. M14.3 (2006): 286-94. Print.
- Nimni, Marcel E, Bo Han, and Fabiola Cordoba. -Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet-- Nutrition & Metabolism. 4.24 (2007). Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Wei, Wei, et al. -A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III clinical trial of chicken type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis.- Arthritis Research & Therapy. 11 (2009): R180. Print.
- Crowley, David C, et al. -Safety and efficacy of undenatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a clinical trial.- International Journal of Medical Science. 6.6 (2009): 312-321. Print.
- Yuan, CS, et al. -Effects of Corydalis yanhusuo and Angelicae dahuricae on cold pressor-induced pain in humans: a controlled trial.- Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 44.11 (2004): 1323-7. Print.