All the Best in One Superior Formula
Attaining or Maintaing a Healthy Weight Been a Struggle? Ready for a Different Approach?
Get All The Best in 1 Powerful Complete Formula!
Clinically Tested Ingredients | Supports Lean Mass & Body Composition
SlimX Complete has all the latest and trending weight management ingredients, which have had labs buzzing and scientists busy with research, all in one safe powerful dose. Its multiple clinically tested ingredients have been selected based on their wondrous reputations for weight management. Combined together in one formula, SlimX Complete offers you a complete approach to help burn fat; support a lean body mass and body composition; and promote satiety to help you resist cravings.
Benefits & Features of SlimX Complete
- Contains LeanGard®, a Clinically Tested Combination of 3 Natural Weight Management Ingredients, plus fat burning marvels Green Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Raspberry Ketones and more
- Stimulates Fat Burning & a Leaner, Trimmer Body Mass
- Helps Reduce Waist Circumference
- Promotes a Healthier Heart, Cholesterol & Blood Sugar Levels
- Promotes Satiety to Help You Feel Fuller After Meals
- Curbs Food Cravings
- Try Risk Free: 1 Year Money Back Guarantee
How SlimX Complete Works
LeanGard®†: This bioavailable, clinically tested ingredient contains 3 individual components—ForsLean®†, GarCitrin®†, and BioPerine®†—that target weight management in multiple ways. In a placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind parallel‐group study comparing the efficacy and safety of LeanGard, 50 subjects were given either 500 mg of LeanGard or placebo daily for 12 weeks. At the end of 12 weeks, those who had taken LeanGard experienced a reduction in body weight, decrease in waist-to-hip ratio, decrease in body mass index, decrease in body fat, increase in lean body mass, decrease in basal metabolic rate, and decrease in total body water.1
ForsLean®: A clinically tested extract from Coleus forskohlii containing a 10% concentration of forskohlin, the active chemical that helps build lean body mass and maintain healthy body composition. Multiple clinical studies have shown that ForsLean® is safe and effective, as well as being Halal and Kosher certified.2-4
GarCitrin®: This standardized extract of the Garcinia cambogia fruit contains a minimum 50% concentration of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and 5% garcinol, which amplifies the fat-burning effects of HCA. The combination of HCA and garcinol in GarCitrin® was found to be much more effective in supporting satiety, weight management, and lean body mass; providing antioxidant support; and reducing total body weight, body mass index, and body fat.5-7
BioPerine®: A patented black pepper extract containing not less than 95% piperine. It is a clinically proven, natural bioavailability enhancer that increases the absorbability of ForsLean® and GarCitrin® into the intestinal tract.8
Green tea (Camellia sinensis): This powerful antioxidant contains a compound called EGCG that accelerates the burning of fat into cellular energy so that it isn’t stored around your waistline.9
Green coffee bean (Coffea robusta): Unroasted, green coffee beans contain a chemical called chlorogenic acid that has been clinically shown to reduce body fat and decrease fat absorption by stimulating the conversion of fat into energy. Our green coffee bean extract contains a 50% concentration of chlorogenic acid.10-13
Raspberry ketone: This antioxidant helps boost levels of adiponectin, a protein that promotes the oxidation of fat cells into energy that fuels your metabolism.14, 15
African mango seed (Irvingia gabonensis): The benefits of this ingredient promote a healthier weight and overall health. Clinical studies have found that it helps lower body weight, body fat, and waist circumference; as well as promote a healthier heart, cholesterol levels, and blood glucose.16
Chicory root (Cicorium intybus): A plant extract that supports bile production in the liver to help break down fats. Additionally, chicory supports the natural bacteria in the gut that help enhance sugar and fat digestion.17
Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium): This type of orange contains compounds called alkaloids that promote the thermogenic breakdown of body fat.18
Chromium: A mineral that helps reduce fat mass, regulate blood sugar, and promote satiety to curb cravings for carbohydrates.19, 20
†LeanGard®, ForsLean®, GarCitrin® and BioPerine® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
- "LeanGard: The Key to Natural Weight Management Support." Sabinsa Corp. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Henderson, S. et al. "Effects of Coleus Forskohlii Supplementation on Body Composition and Hematological Profiles in Mildly Overweight Women." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2.2 (2002): 54-62. Print.
- Study conducted at C.B. Patel Research Centre for Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Mumbai. Data on file of Sami Labs Limited, Bangalore, India. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Tsuguyoshi, A. "Clinical report on root extract of perilla plant (Coleus forskohlii) ForsLean® in reducing body fat." Asano Institute. Tokyo, Japan. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- "GarCitrin Clinical Study." Sabinsa Corp. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Thom, E. "(-)Hydroxycitrate (HCA) In The Treatment Of Obesity." International Journal of Obesity. 20.4: 75 [Abstract/Poster 08-193-WP1 at 7th European Congress on Obesity in Barcelona, Spain 14-17 May, 1996]. Print.
- Heymsfield, S.B. et al. "Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial." JAMA. 280 (1998): 1596-1600. Print.
- "Bioperine." Sabinsa Corp. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Dulloo, A.G. et al. "Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans." American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 70.6 (1999): 1040-1045. Print.
- Farah, A. et al. "Chlorogenic Acids from Green Coffee Extract are Highly Bioavailable in Humans." The Journal of Nutrition. 138.12 (2008): 2309-2315. Print.
- Hausenblas, H. & Huynh, B. "Effects of Green Coffee Bean Extract on Weight Loss: An updated meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials." Natural Medicine Journal. 6.3 (2014). Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Shimoda, H., Seki, E. & Aitani, M. "Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body weight gain in mice." BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 6:9. 2006. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Thom, E. "The Effect of Chlorogenic Acid Enriched Coffee on Glucose Absorption in Healthy Volunteers and Its Effect on Body Mass When Used Long-term in Overweight and Obese People." Journal of International Medical Research. 35.6 (2007): 900-908. Print.
- Morimoto, C. et al. "Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone." Life Sciences. 77.2 (2005): 194-204. Print.
- Park, K.S. "Raspberry Ketone Increases Both Lipolysis and Fatty Acid Oxidation in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes." Planta Medica. 76 (2010): 1654-1658. Print.
- Ngondi, J.L. et al. "IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation." Lipids in Health and Disease. 8.7 (2009): doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-8-7.
- Nandagopal, S. & Ranjitha Kumari, B.D.R. "Phytochemical and Antibacterial Studies of Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.) - A Multipurpose Medicinal Plant." Advances in Biological Research. 1.1-2 (2007): 17-21. Print.
- Preuss H.G. et al. "Citrus aurantium as a thermogenic, weight-reduction replacement for ephedra: an overview." Journal of Medicine. 33.1-4 (2002): 247-64. Print.
- "Chromium." University of Maryland Medical Center. Web. 15 Jan. 2015.
- Conte A.A. "The effects of (-) - Hydroxycitrate And Chromium (GTF) On Obesity." Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 13.5 (1994): 535 [Abstract 60].