Scientists have unlocked the wisdom of wine. Resveratrol is the superantioxidant that has received widespread news coverage because of its health benefits that support heart health. Its ability to neutralize free radicals helps prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol; the bad cholesterol that can accumulate in the arteries. Resveratrol also promotes relaxation in blood vessels to support blood flow for healthy circulation.
One bottle of GardaVita Resveratrol Complex contains more resveratrol than 800 glasses of red wine! (Based on a 5 oz glass of red wine containing 0.30 mg of resveratrol. A typical glass of red wine contains 0.30 - 1.07 mg of resveratrol.)
- Contains all the benefits of red wine, but without the alcohol, sugar, or calories
- All-natural sources of resveratrol from grape skins and grape seed that support heart health and healthy circulation1, 2
- Take only two capsules daily
Renowned Red Wine Extract to Support Heart Health and Healthy Circulation
Grape skins and seeds contain the antioxidant resveratrol, which is a type of polyphenol. These special compounds support heart health by increasing nitric oxide activity to enhance blood flow and promote healthy circulation throughout the cardiovascular system.1, 2 Resveratrol's antioxidant abilities also help prevent the oxidation of -bad- LDL cholesterol that can clog up your arteries and increase your risk of heart disease. Red grapes contain 10 times the antioxidant content of white grapes, which is why red wine is said to have the most health benefits for your heart.
Resveratrol has gained lots of media attention due to its popularity among celebrities and physicians as an all-natural supplement to support heart health and healthy circulation. In fact, it's the resveratrol in red wine that is responsible for the -French Paradox-: the French people have relatively excellent heart health despite eating a high-fat diet because they consume red wine regularly with their meals.
Resveratrol Complex offers the health benefits of red wine, but without the alcohol, sugar, and calories you would get from a normal glass of red wine to support heart health and healthy circulation. Best of all, each concentrated dose of resveratrol can be taken in a single capsule.
Contents: 120 Capsules
- Li, Huige, Ning Xia, and Ulrich Förstermann. -Cardiovascular effects and molecular targets of resveratrol.- Nitric Oxide. 26.2 (2012): 102-110. Print.
- Vidavalur, Ramesh. -Significance of wine and resveratrol in cardiovascular disease: French paradox revisited.- Experimental & Clinical Cardiology. 11.3 (2006): 217-225. Print.