If you-ve struggled with low energy levels, sleeplessness, brain fog, and feelings of moodiness and anxiety, it may not be your fault! Scientists have confirmed that daily exposure to BPA from plastic containers triggers an enzyme deficiency that affects your ability to metabolize folic acid, which is an essential B vitamin for many processes in your body that helps your body cope with the stresses of moodiness and anxiety. Doctor-formulated NeuroSur® contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the biologically active form of folic acid. It's immediately absorbed and utilized by your body, no matter what genetic or toxin-triggered problem stands in the way. Along with other mood-supporting ingredients such as Methylcobalamin, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, Magnesium glycine, GABA, L-Theanine, 5-HTP, and NAC, NeuroSur® can help revitalize your mind and body fast to help you erase key deficiencies at the root of moodiness and anxiety.
- Helps erase key deficiencies at the root of moodiness and anxiety
- Helps elevate moods naturally
- Helps detoxify BPA and other toxins
It's Not Your Fault!
Moodiness, sleeplessness, and memory issues may all be symptoms of Folic Acid Deficiency. NeuroSur® will help relieve the symptoms associated with Folic Acid Deficiency, including sleeplessness, memory fog, weight gain, high homocysteine levels, moodiness and anxiety, and more!
How BPA Exposure Triggers a Host of Health Woes
Erase Key Deficiencies at the Root of Moodiness and Anxiety
5-MTHF is the already converted, biologically active form of folic acid. It's immediately absorbed and utilized by your body, no matter what genetic or toxin-triggered problem stands in the way. 5-MTHF is ready to launch into your bloodstream -as is- the minute you take it. No conversion processes are needed. That's why 5-MTHF is the best way to replenish depleted folate levels in the brain, where it contributes so much to your emotional and cognitive well-being to help you cope with symptoms such as moodiness and anxiety.1, 2
Magnesium glycine is a superior soluble form of magnesium, which supports cognitive function. Low levels of magnesium have been linked to moodiness and anxiety. It is widely considered the most easily absorbed form-and that's why you-ll find it in NeuroSur®.
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form of B6. Just like 5-MTHF, it's completely absorbable into the bloodstream the minute you take it, so it immediately delivers the health boost your body desperately needs to help you deal with moodiness and anxiety.
Since B12 is one of the most difficult vitamins to metabolize, NeuroSur® provides B12 as the methylcobalamin form. This is the highly absorbable form that your body can instantly use upon uptake.
Elevate Moods Naturally
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is the core building block of serotonin and plays a big part in how you feel every day and how you deal with moodiness and anxiety. Your body creates its own 5-HTP from tryptophan, an amino acid found in protein-rich foods. Then, your body converts the 5-HTP into serotonin. 5-HTP not only helps raise serotonin levels, it also helps increase levels of other hormones that can help ease moodiness and anxiety, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, beta-endorphin and the -sleep hormone- melatonin.5
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a calming neurotransmitter that helps keep you calm and collected even when you-re under stress. In fact, it's the most important neurotransmitter in the brain. Low GABA levels open the door to stress, irritability, insomnia, moodiness and anxiety. Several studies suggest that supplementing with GABA can improve relaxation, enhance sleep, and promote a greater sense of well-being.6, 7
L-Theanine is an important amino acid that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and, as a result, can exert subtle changes in individual biochemistry, like creating a better sense of well-being to help you overcome feelings of moodiness and anxiety.
Detoxify BPA, Toxins, and Free Radicals in the Brain
Besides dealing with emotional symptoms such as moodiness and anxiety, NeuroSur also includes N-acetylcysteine (NAC) for brain function. NAC is an essential precursor to glutathione which is your brain's master detoxifier. NAC neutralizes toxic chemicals and heavy metals into harmless forms that the body can flush away. It's also one of your brain's most active antioxidants, specifically targeting free radicals that are linked to age-related memory problems.8-10
Your body cannot metabolize oral glutathione supplements, but taking NAC is the next best thing short of glutathione injections. It's a master protector for brain health and function.8-10
As for free radicals that weaken and destroy brain cells, NeuroSur packs a powerful antioxidant punch. Magnesium, 5-MTHF, 5-HTP, methylcobalamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, and L-theanine all provide this extra protection for lifelong brain health and function.
Claims: "Fight fatigue, sleeplessness, poor memory, moodiness and anxiety with doctor-formulated NeuroSur(r). Contains 5-MTHF that enhances your mood, detoxifies your body, and helps repair DNA."
Contents: 60 Capsules
- Fava, M, and D Mischoulon. -Folate in depression: efficacy, safety, differences in formulations, and clinical issues.- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 70.5 (2009):12-7. Print.
- Miller, AL. -The methylation, neurotransmitter, and antioxidant connections between folate and depression.- Alternative Medicine Review: A Journal of Clinical Therapeutic. 13.3 (2008): 216-26. Print.
- Offer, Tal, et al. -5-Methyltetrahydrofolate inhibits photosensitization reactions and strand breaks in DNA.- The FASEB Journal. 21.9 (2007): 2101-2107. Print.
- Duthie, Susan J, et al. -Impact of Folate Deficiency on DNA Stability.- Journal of Nutrition. 132.8 (2002): 2444S-2449S. Print.
- -5-Hydroxytryptophan.- Med.NYU. NYU Langone Medical Center. Web. 7 Jan. 2014.
- Kalueff, AV, and DJ Nutt. -Role of GABA in anxiety and depression. Depress Anxiety.- 24.7 (2007): 495-517. Print.
- Möhler, H. -The GABA system in anxiety and depression and its therapeutic potential.- Neuropharmacology. 62.1 (2012): 42-53. Print.
- Magalhães, PV, et al. -N-acetylcysteine for major depressive episodes in bipolar disorder.- Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria. 33.4 (2011): 374-8. Print.
- Kitamura, Yasuki. -Effects of N-Acetylcysteine, Quercetin, and Phytic Acid on Spontaneous Hepatic and Renal Lesions in LEC Rats.- Toxicologic Pathology. 33.5 (2005): 584-592. Print.
- Kelly, Gregory S. -Clinical Applications of N-acetylcysteine.- Alternative Medicine Review. 3.2 (1998): 114-127. Print.