MSM Powder for Joint Comfort
Mega MSM Powder features methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), the remarkable nutrient renowned for assisting joint mobility.1-5 This superior powder formula also includes joint-friendly support from glucosamine, collagen, vitamin C, and manganese.6-9 Mixed with your favorite beverage, Mega MSM Powder allows you to select just the right amount to suit your needs.
This comprehensive formula is an excellent way to fortify the body's basic structure and maintain healthy bones and joints.1-9 Try it and you-ll soon be singing its praises. Make Mega MSM Powder your go-to MSM powder for joint comfort.
Mega MSM Powder for Joint Comfort in a Convenient Form
Mega MSM Powder allows you to enjoy all the benefits of MSM in a convenient powder form that you can mix with your favorite beverage. This formula is fortified with other joint-supporting ingredients that will help nourish and rebuild your cartilage for improved flexibility, elasticity, and joint comfort.1-9
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): this organic form of sulfur is essential for the production of collagen and joint cartilage.1-5 MSM is the foundation of healthy joints and Mega MSM Powder offers you a convenient MSM powder for joint comfort that you can mix with any drink.
Glucosamine sulfate: has been tested in dozens of clinical trials for its ability to support healthy, flexible joints and promote joint comfort.6
Collagen: one of the building blocks of joint cartilage.7
Vitamin C: this antioxidant stimulates collagen formation to help build healthy cartilage tissue in joints.8
Manganese: this trace element is present in bone and joint tissue and may help contribute to healthy, comfortable joints.9
Contents: 360 Grams
- -The MSM Miracle.- MSM Medical Information Foundation. 2005. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Kim Yoon-Hee, et al. -The Anti-in-ammatory Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced In-ammatory Responses in Murine Macrophages.- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 32.4 (2009): 651-656. Print.
- Kim, LS, et al. -Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. M14.3 (2006): 286-94. Print.
- Nimni, Marcel E, Bo Han, and Fabiola Cordoba. -Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet-- Nutrition & Metabolism. 4.24 (2007). Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Wei, Wei, et al. -A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III clinical trial of chicken type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis.- Arthritis Research & Therapy. 11 (2009): R180. Print.
- Herrero-Beaumont, G. -Glucosamine sulfate in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study using acetaminophen as a side comparator.- Arthritis and Rheumatism. 56.2 (2007): 555-67. Print.
- Crowley, David C, et al. -Safety and efficacy of undernatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a clinical trial.- International Journal of Medical Science. 6.6 (2009): 312-321. Print.
- Boyera, N, I Galey, and BA Bernard. -Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts.- International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 20.3 (1998): 151-8. Print.
- Palacios, C. -The role of nutrients in bone health, from A to Z.- Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 46.8 (2006): 621-8. Print.