2-Part System for Supporting Healthy Joint Tissue
Arthro-7 is a revolutionary, clinically proven joint supplement that works with Mega MSM to support healthy joint tissue.1-3 Mega MSM sets the stage by providing methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), ascorbic acid, and the famed Chinese herbs Corydalis and Melia toosendan.4-9
Meanwhile, Arthro-7, features powerful collagen, the nutrient CMO, and the important enzymes bromelain and lipase, which may be beneficial to your joints.1-3
Mega MSM/Arthro-7 combination is the first two-part system that supports bone/joint health.1-9
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Contents: Arthro-7 - 60 Veggie Capsules, Mega MSM - 120 Capsules
- Xie, Qingwen, et al. “Effects of Arthro-7® in relieving symptoms of osteoarthritis with mild to moderate arthralgia.” Nutrition and Dietary Supplements. 2013.5 (2013): 1-6. Web. 30 Dec. 2013.
- Xie, Qingwen, et al. “Effects of AR7 Joint Complex on arthralgia for patients with osteoarthritis: Results of a three-month study in Shanghai, China.” Nutrition Journal. 7.31 (2008): 1-6. Web. 30 Dec. 2013.
- "The MSM Miracle." MSM Medical Information Foundation. 2005. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Kim Yoon-Hee, et al. “The Anti-in?ammatory Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced In?ammatory Responses in Murine Macrophages.” Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 32.4 (2009): 651-656. Print.
- Kim, LS, et al. “Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.” Osteoarthritis Cartilage. M14.3 (2006): 286-94. Print.
- Nimni, Marcel E, Bo Han, and Fabiola Cordoba. “Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet?” Nutrition & Metabolism. 4.24 (2007). Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Wei, Wei, et al. “A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III clinical trial of chicken type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis.” Arthritis Research & Therapy. 11 (2009): R180. Print.
- Crowley, David C, et al. “Safety and efficacy of undenatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a clinical trial.” International Journal of Medical Science. 6.6 (2009): 312-321. Print.
- Yuan, CS, et al. “Effects of Corydalis yanhusuo and Angelicae dahuricae on cold pressor-induced pain in humans: a controlled trial.” Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 44.11 (2004): 1323-7. Print.