Advanced Weight Management
Struggling With Your Weight? You Are Not Alone.
Millions of Americans struggle with their diet.
Manage your Weight with Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Burn Fat | Reduce BMI | Boost Confidence | Promote a Healthy Appetite
Whether you are trying to shed a few extra pounds or maintain your current weight, Garcinia Cambogia Extract combines the power of the clinically tested Garcinia Cambogia fruit with other weight-supporting ingredients to help promote a leaner, trimmer, & healthier body.
Improve Your Quality of Life
A healthier weight isn’t just good for you physically - it is also good for your mood, confidence, & emotional well-being. There has never been a better time to try our new Garcinia Cambogia Extract risk-free (1-year money back guarantee), at our special Buy 1 Get 1 Free price & take the first step towards a healthier lifestyle.
Features & Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia Extract
✔ Contains Clinically Tested Garcinia Cambogia Fruit
✔ More Than Just a Single-Ingredient Formula
✔ 3,000 mg of Recommended 60% HCA
✔ Effective Abdominal Fat Burning
✔ Blocks Formation of New Fat
✔ Appetite Reduction
✔ Cholesterol Health Management
✔ Curbs Cravings & Increases Metabolism
✔ Converts Carbohydrates & Sugar into Energy
✔ Helps Boost Body Image & Self-Confidence
✔ Reduces BMI as Part of a Healthy Diet & Exercise
✔ Advanced Unique Weight Management Formula
✔ Special Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
✔ Gluten free
More Than a Single-Ingredient Formula
If you have browsed through your local health food store, you may have noticed a number of Garcinia formulas out there. All too often, these products rely too much on a single ingredient & the dosage used may be questionable. GardaVita's Garcinia Cambogia Extract formula contains a blend of ingredients to further enhance the weight management & appetite control abilities of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit. As a whole formula when taken daily, Garcinia Cambogia Extract's weight-supporting capabilities not only promote a healthier weight, but a healthier self-image & improved confidence in your lifestyle.
How Garcinia Cambogia Extract Works!
Garcinia Cambogia: The Garcinia Cambogia fruit extract used in our formula contains a standardized concentration of 60% hydroxycitric acid (HCA) per dose. This ingredient is key to Garcinia Cambogia's fat-burning properties. In a 16-week randomized, placebo-controlled study, subjects taking 1,000 mg of Garcinia Cambogia before each meal who consumed a low-fat diet & exercised daily experienced a reduction in overall abdominal fat, & total fat accumulation was reduced as well, showing that Garcinia Cambogia, combined with diet & exercise helps burn fat & blocks its formation1.
Another study found that at the end of eight weeks the body weight & BMI of subjects taking Garcinia Cambogia decreased by 5.2%. Food intake, total cholesterol, LDL (bad) cholesterol, triglycerides, & serum leptin (the hormone that increases appetite) levels were significantly reduced, while HDL (good) cholesterol & serotonin levels significantly increased, with no adverse effects noted1.
Further reviews on Garcinia Cambogia have found that it helps lower fatty acid content in the blood & increases oxidation (burning) of fat & carbohydrates2.
Calcium: Adequate calcium levels send signals of feeling full to the brain, suppressing the craving for more food. A recent study reported in the British Journal of Nutrition found that women on a 15-week, low-fat diet supplemented by calcium lost up to six times more weight than women supplementing with a placebo3.
Calcium supplementation also aids fat burning & it has the ability to bind to fatty acids in the colon, thereby inhibiting fat absorption. In several studies, researchers found that fat excretion more than doubled in men with higher calcium intakes4.
Chromium: An important trace mineral, chromium plays a critical role in the conversion of carbohydrates, fat, & protein into usable energy5,6. Chromium also boosts the efficiency of insulin metabolism, which, studies suggest, helps mitigate fat deposition. Several studies on the effects of chromium supplementation helps reduce body fat without affecting muscle mass7,8.
In a study conducted at Louisiana State University & the University of Florida on women with an average Body Mass Index (BMI) of 31 who had carbohydrate cravings were given chromium supplementation or placebo. At the end of eight weeks, it was found that the women who were receiving chromium reported a 25% reduction in food intake, hunger levels, & fat cravings5.
Potassium Chloride: This mineral is important to the formation of proteins from amino acids in cells. It is also involved in carbohydrate metabolism, converting glucose (the body's main energy molecule) into glycogen which is stored in the liver to be used when the body requires extra energy. Potassium is vital for normal growth, building muscle tissue, & converting nutrients into energy9,10.
Most successful weight management programs also require regular physical activity. This, too, is an area where potassium supplementation can provide benefits as it can help prevent muscles from feeling fatigued11.
Contents : 60 Capsules
- Hayamizu, K. et al. "Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial." Current Therapeutic Research. 64.8 (2003): 551-67. Print.
- Chuah, L.O. et al. "Updates on Antiobesity Effect of Garcinia Origin (-)-HCA." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. (2013). Web. 9 Jul. 2014.
- Nall, R. "How does calcium affect weight loss?" EHow.com. Web. 9 Jul. 2014.
- Schrader, S. "Dietary calcium intake and obesity." Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 18.3 (2005): 205-10. Print.
- Anton, S.D. et al. "Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety." Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics. 10.5 (2008): 405-12. Print.
- "Chromium. Overview." University of Maryland Medical Center. Web. 9 Jul. 2014. Krejpcio, Z. "Essentiality of Chromium for Human Nutrition and Health." Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. 10.6 (2001): 399-404. Print.
- Krejpcio, Z. "Essentiality of Chromium for Human Nutrition and Health." Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. 10.6 (2001): 399–404. Print.
- Lau, F.C. et al. "Nutrigenomic basis of beneficial effects of chromium (III) on obesity and diabetes." Molecular and Cell Biochemistry. 317 (2008): 1-10. Print.
- Woods, D. "Potassium and weight loss." EHow.com. Web. 9 Jul. 2014.
- Haas, E.M. "Role of Potassium in Maintaining Health." Periodic Paralysis International. 2011. Web. 9 Jul. 2014.
- Cloe, A. "Does Potassium Aid in Weight Loss?" LiveStrong. 2011. Web. 9 Jul. 2014.