Help maintain cartilage health with 1500 mg of glucosamine and 1200 mg of chondroitin, the clinically verified dosages.1,2 This supplement is formulated to positively influence joint function. Extra-Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM features:
- Glucosamine, which plays an important role in maintaining cartilage1,2
- Chondroitin, which helps promote elasticity in joint cartilage1,2
- MSM, may help support joint function by maintaining healthy sulfur levels3-6
With Extra-Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM, you'll have a winning combination to positively influence joint function.-
Extra-Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM contains the clinically tested and effective dosages of glucosamine and chondroitin that support joint comfort and positively influence joint function.1,2
Three capsules daily supply 1500 mg of glucosamine and 1200 mg chondroitin, which have been shown to be the clinically effective dosages in scientific studies. You also get 500 mg of MSM, an organic form of sulfur that is highly absorbable and helps form sulfide bonds in cartilage tissue that support strength and elasticity.
Support healthier, flexible joints and positively influence joint function with Extra-Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM.
Contents: 240 Tablets
- -Questions and Answers: NIH Glucosamine/Chondroitin Arthritis Intervention Trial Primary Study.- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2008. Web. 24 Jan. 2014.
- Clegg, Daniel O, et al. -Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, and the Two in Combination for Painful Knee Osteoarthritis.- New England Journal of Medicine. 354 (2006):795-808. Print.
- -The MSM Miracle.- MSM Medical Information Foundation. 2005. Web. 9 Jan. 2014.
- Kim Yoon-Hee, et al. -The Anti-in-ammatory Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced In-ammatory Responses in Murine Macrophages.- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 32.4 (2009): 651-656. Print.
- Kim, LS, et al. -Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial.- Osteoarthritis Cartilage. M14.3 (2006): 286-94. Print.
- Nimni, Marcel E, Bo Han, and Fabiola Cordoba. -Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet-- Nutrition & Metabolism. 4.24 (2007). Web. 9 Jan. 2014.