- Contains Chinese herbs that nourish and support the kidneys
- Helps support overall urinary tract health1-4
Traditional Herbs That Help Maintain Proper Urinary Function
Control-X is a powerful formula based on Chinese herbs that have been used to support urinary tract health for centuries. It contains a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients that can help maintain proper urinary function and health of your entire urinary system.1-4
Palm-leaf raspberry (Rubus chingii) is an herb that has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to help fortify the liver and kidneys. In supporting kidney function, palm-leaf raspberry also has a long history of helping people maintain proper urinary function.1
Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) is an herb which has been used in TCM to support everyday bodily functions. It has been shown to boost endurance and stimulate the nervous system, thereby possibly providing a positive influence on urinary leakage. Considered a superb herb for mature folks, this herb also boosts cognitive function, including memory. According to TCM, Asian ginseng has a calming effect and helps the body process stress and anxiety-emotions that can negatively influence urinary tract health.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is a perennial spice found throughout India and China and is reputed to help with stiff joints, upset stomach, and urinary tract health. As its healthy reputation has grown, the popularity of ginger tea has also risen.2
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) is an herb that is often combined with other extracts in order to bolster their effects. Widely considered a potent general tonic, astragalus is used to boost the body's defense system, support energy, and promote optimal circulation. It is also often taken to help maintain proper urinary function. By helping to eliminate greater volumes of urine, this herb may help people with urinary tract health challenges to avoid unexpected leakages. Several animal studies have demonstrated that astragalus also may help support and maintain smooth muscles, possibly allowing them to contract with greater strength. This is important because urinary tract health challenges often occur when the bladder's muscle ring weakens, permitting leakage.
Psoralea (Psoralea corylifolia) has been used for centuries in TCM to bolster kidney function and help maintain proper urinary function. Similar to astragalus, psoralea also has a positive effect on smooth muscles.3
Vinpocetine has been traditionally used to support urinary health for centuries. Recent clinical studies have confirmed its effectiveness in supporting urinary tract health and function.4
Contents: 60 Capsules
- Ding, Hsiou-Yu. -Extracts and Constituents of Rubus chingii with 1,1-Diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) Free Radical Scavenging Activity.- International Journal of Molecular Science. 12.6 (2011): 3941-3949. Print.
- Sharma, Anjana et al. -Antibacterial Activity of Medicinal Plants Against Pathogens causing Complicated Urinary Tract Infections.- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science. 71.2 (2009): 136-139. Print.
- Khushboo, P.S. et al. -Psoralea corylifolia Linn.--Kushtanashini-- Pharmacognosy Reviews. 4.7 2010: 69-76. Print.
- Truss, M.C. et al. -Initial clinical experience with the selective phosphodiesterase-I isoenzyme inhibitor vinpocetine in the treatment of urge incontinence and low compliance bladder.- World Journal of Urology. 18.6 (2000): 439-43. Print.